[asterisk-biz] Better ITSP Bureau

W. Glenn Campbell wcampbell at netstarsolutions.com
Fri Jul 13 11:10:00 CDT 2007

I had added this to a "hobby" site of mine a while back (
http://www.itspratings.com ), but never really did anything with it.  May be
time to revive it?  I agree that reviews/ratings aren't 100% trustworthy,
but it's a pretty good starting point for those shopping around.  Do you
really believe all the reviews on Amazon.com   ;)

As I said, the list is pretty bare, but you are more than welcome to add to
it.  Shoot me an email if you want an provider added to the list.  Leave a
review on the site if you like.

W. Glenn Campbell
wcampbell at netstarsolutions.com
NetStar Solutions, LLC.