[asterisk-biz] Asterisk TV is about to go live

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 11:30:58 CDT 2007

Ironically, I just watched for a while under linux for the first time,
CentOS 5 / Firefox 1.5 and no problems. I have definitely heard of
some people with serious FF issues though, locking up, blowing up and
generally misbehaving. It's sometimes caused by the version of the
Flash player.

Thanks again, Dave