[asterisk-biz] Wanted: ported-in Las Vegas DIDs

David Aldworth daldworth at teliax.com
Wed Jul 11 10:38:49 CDT 2007

Bruce -

We seem to have plenty available. You can check here:

https://www.teliax.com/newaccount/?step=2&st_name=Nevada&st=NV&npa=702&city=LAS%20VEGAS

We can port them in as well. You can check portability here:

http://www.teliax.com/npacheck.php

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email or call us at
888-4TELIAX (888-483-5429).

Kind regards,
David