[asterisk-biz] HUD Alternative

Harry McGregor hmcgregor at espri.arizona.edu
Wed Jul 11 01:01:07 CDT 2007

Hi,

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but has Anyone have any luck in getting
HUDlite to work on an AMD64 based system (Debian to be exact)?

Seems the compiled perl does not like an AMD64 native system very much.

Does anyone have a recommendation for either a commercial or open source
dashboard like FOP, but in a mini format (3-5 extensions, etc).

                            Harry