[asterisk-biz] Asterisk TV is about to go live

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 10:30:44 CDT 2007

Andy,

> I think you can be clear to contributors that you will be releasing
> the final product under a creative commons license - then its up to
> the contributor to ... err, contribute, or not.

This may sound funny, but I don't think in terms of licenses before I
see what exactly this will become (if anything). The current content
isn't up to much (my fault), we're just testing the whole idea and
platform. If it does work, it's a lot of work to produce anything more
compelling, for example, traveling to conferences, video editing,
equipment, maybe even graphic design of a site. That means there would
possibly be a sponsor involved. In that case, content would be free
but not necessarily available through a particular license.

I think we're a long way from there, but I get your point, that is the
way it would have to work if it stays in the current model.

/r