[asterisk-biz] Maestro Control Panel for Asterisk

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Tue Jul 10 08:39:03 CDT 2007

Craig Lawrence wrote:
> Hi
>
> Sounds like a good idea however the web interface doesn't really give me
> much idea of how or why it would be useful.
>
> Is there another screen shot etc that would help me 'get it'?
>
> Thanks
>
> Craig Lawrence
> Mytel Voice & Data Pty Ltd
> www.mytel.net.au

Good point, Craig.  I have added another image and a little more
description to the web page.  I will try to get a flash demo on there as
well, but I'm going on vacation this weekend and trying to finish up
other things before I leave so my wife will not yell at me for
conducting work :)

Maybe you would consider downloading the software and playing around
with it.  We are a reputable company in business for almost 10 years
now, albeit not with Asterisk products until recently.

--

Warm Regards,

Lee