[asterisk-biz] Molten Anyone???

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Jul 10 07:58:59 CDT 2007

On 7/10/07, William Langford <bill at nibble.net> wrote:
> Anyone else having trouble with Molten.us???

no but then I dont use them so it would be odd if I did.  Although you
may get a better response if you describe the trouble.  It could be
interpersonal relations with staff there, but given this list that is
unlikely, it could be that credits were applied 10 times and you have
an abundance of cash and this causes you problems.  There are many
'troubles' that you could be facing, although guessing is probably
more fun than what the real trouble is :)

Belfast +44 28 9099 6461        US +1 516 687 5200