[asterisk-biz] Asterisk TV is about to go live

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 07:52:08 CDT 2007

Andy,

I'm considering using a parallel technology to allow people to look at
what they like through a menu interface. As far as distributing, I
can't easily do that as they aren't all mine to distribute. Some come
from Youtube, others would be contributed by someone else.
The other thing is, that as more live events happen, it may not be
feasable to do this. I'll sure try though, if there is interest.

/r