[asterisk-biz] Asterisk TV is about to go live

David Boyd dboyd at ignitetrx.com
Fri Jul 6 13:16:23 CDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-07-04 at 15:41 -0500, Brad Belton wrote:
> "I have cable modem here, so..."
>
> Statements that begin like above typically indicate the source of the
> problem.  <grin>
>
> Best,
>

> Brad

SNIP....

Hi Brad,

some of the people in the world don't have an option on the service
offerings available to them. Without Cable service I know of a large
geographic section of North America that would be without network
services at all, or dial up at best.  I feel fortunate that I can
accomplish cable service even though I think it sucks a majority of the
time. I can only guess that you living in the Dallas metropolitan area
with several choices of service must feel like everybody has the same
set of choices, they don't.

Dave