[asterisk-biz] IP Phone/Hard Phone

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Thu Jul 5 20:47:41 CDT 2007

This is the Biz list so posting your product is completely fine.  Some
links to product details would be nice.  Pricing would also be good.

Your description sounds like your phones are locked and must use your
own VoIP system.

Maybe some clarification on what you are selling would help.

Thanks,
Steve