[asterisk-biz] Asterisk TV is about to go live

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 11:38:05 CDT 2007

Hi Tom,

I made a simple announcement about this little site. Suddenly it's
"you wish" and "sorry, you have serious issues" which are not
constructive or even informed comments. People should certainly
"contribute" and reports of problems of any nature are always
important, but vague "you have serious issues" are superfluous and the
idea that a cable modem has something to add to the validity does
quite the opposite. No offense meant to anyone who makes these
comments, but they need to be ignored unless they contain useful info
or a way to improve the situation.

> > sorry, you have some serious bandwidth issues. With only 2 viewer, it
> > was so choppy, I gave up after a few minutes.
> > I have cable modem here, so I'm fairly sure the problem is not at my end

> watching it right now on a 2Mb/sec DSL connection with absolutely

> > you wish

/r