[asterisk-biz] OT: FireWire to USB adapter? (was: Re: Small SVGA Monitors?)

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Thu Jul 5 11:30:45 CDT 2007

	Does anyone have a device that will let me connect a FireWire device
(CD-ROM jukebox) to a PC USB port, that will work with Linux on the USB
master? I've found a device for the video market that's $120, but no one
seems to actually sell it. And besides, for $100-200 I can get a full PC
with USB and a FireWire card, with all the extra
functionality/performance.