[asterisk-biz] Small SVGA Monitors?

mjoyner at EWC.EDU mjoyner at EWC.EDU
Thu Jul 5 09:55:54 CDT 2007

Why not get a cheapo 15" LCD flat panel?

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com [mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Lee Jenkins
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 10:50 AM
To: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-biz] Small SVGA Monitors?

Anyone have a preference/suggestion for small monitors to use with
installation/support?

I've noticed a few times that I've had to have direct access to the
Asterisk box, not through ssh (like tweaking a BIOS setting or network
problem).  I figured most people use a small monitor when this is
necessary. I googled a bit and the smaller VGA monitors seem pretty
pricey...

I felt kinda dumb carrying in a old 15" CyberVision into a customer site
a couple weeks ago ;)

--

Warm Regards,

Lee