[asterisk-biz] (Fwd) Asterisk TV is about to go live

Suzanne Bowen rehan at supertec.com
Wed Jul 4 13:07:56 CDT 2007

Hi Randulo,

Some videos related to open source companies and conferences because that is
what we do... provide support for open source companies and sponsor open
source conferences. Let me know if you can use any of these, Randulo.

1. DIDX API video for open source applications to have realtime DID
available for their endusers from 60 countries.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIVC6yRllb8

2. Connectbynet DIDX member Matthew Cooper shares how he is using DIDX.net
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFGz43kWUs4

3. Worldworkz DIDX member Scott Evans shares how he is using DIDX.net
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns3Xaw60U0I

4. Trixbox.org's Michael Hayden Enables Expats, Stay in Touch w/ Family via
DIDX (kind of difficult to hear but really cool use)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfRk3OME5nQ

5. DIDXchange Suzanne Bowen at TMC Internet Telephony Conference in January
2007 with DIDX Member Giroux
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAT6ybhjRGQ

I appreciate this opportunity you are giving us. And we'll starting watching
http://www.AsteriskTv.com <http://www.asterisktv.com/>.
--
Suzanne Bowen
VP, Super Technologies, Inc. & DIDx