[asterisk-biz] Asterisk TV is about to go live

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 10:25:43 CDT 2007

Thanks for looking in.

A few days ago, during the iphone launch, there were 300 people
watching at once (god knows why) and no problem. By the way, the fact
that things aren't flowing is not necessarily one server or the other
but can come from many things in between as you know. I don't even
know *where* the servers are or how they're balanced so I can't make
any suggestions. I know I watched the stream earlier today at a few
different times with no interruptions on a 6Mbs DSL connection.

/r