[asterisk-biz] Asterisk TV is about to go live

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 04:14:07 CDT 2007

Hi,
You're reading this on the biz list so you may have a company offering
products or services to  the asterisk community. In any case, you're
interested in what's posted here. Friday July 6th, we're kicking off
the Asterisk TV Channel, http://www.AsteriskTv.com with a live visit
with Mark Spencer during the usual Friday Asterisk Users Conference at
12/30 PM EDT. Not only would I like to have as many of you as possible
calling in to talk to Mark and hear what he has to say, but also, go
look at the live video stream.

If you have any video of past conferences like Astricon or anything
asterisk related, please contact me off list if you want us to show it
on the asterisk channel. You might want to consider making a video to
introduce your local users group. Please let me know when you do!

See you Friday!

/r