[asterisk-biz] Retail Quality Cuba

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Wed Jan 31 16:59:08 MST 2007

Hi List,

Believe it or not, I have managed to set up a 100% white route to Cuba
proper. I must insist that this is a direct route, with quality hardware,
TDM connection and professional SDSL bandwith. The route is retail quality
and I will sell it for 0.60 euro / minute.

Usually I'm ok with postpaid 7/7, but due to the expensiveness of this
destination I can only accept wire prepay this time. If you dig the
archives you'll see i've been doing VoIP for some time now and run a
reputable company doing direct termination in niche markets such as
Reunion Island and French Guyana (and now, Cuba).

My company is small in size but robust and profitable, with a turnover of
300k€ in 2005 and 800k€ in 2006. You can check my credentials on Dun and
Bradstreet: http://minilien.com/?c7YmQzx4XF

(wait for a few seconds, the link redirects you to the long, unreadable
and unpastable URL)

If you have some real, retail Cuba traffic, and are looking for something
that is high quality, please get in touch with me off list.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.

--
Jean-Michel Hiver - YKOZ