[asterisk-biz] DIDs for calling card system

Shamsul Arefin saktek at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 16:30:00 MST 2007

On 1/31/07, Moshe Maeir <m345 at netvision.net.il> wrote:

>  Well, if someone else pays for it  - it is FREE for  M E!
>
> So if I google and someone else supports it with advertising  - it is free
> for me.
> The same with "free 411", "free conferencing" "free email"  and free
> international calls subsidized by Uncle Sam - they are all free for the user
> and that is what counts!

We have another calling company , who can pay for these DIDs and you will
have it free, but only condition "they will play Advertisment of thier
calling cards every time your customer dialed PIN and destination number" Oh
they also want you pass on the called number so they can tell your customer
how cheap they are for that destiantion"

rgds
shams