[asterisk-biz] Looking for sip based Route for BD 880

Wasim Baig wasim at convergence.pk
Tue Jan 30 12:30:35 MST 2007

On 1/30/07, CM Rahman <cmrahman at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am looking for A to Z termination, specially Bangladesh 88. I used to
> use voipjet but some reason they are not able to route call there and after
> sending 3/4 emails, I still didn't hear anything from them.

Rahman:

Bangladesh authorities have shutdown all ITSP and VOIP providers there.
Traffic around the world to 88 is at a standstill. You'd be lucky to get
anything of a decent rate or any decent sized capacity right now. We've
spent the last two days going through every route, and nothing is working.
Rates have doubled in the last 24 hours and still nothing working.

--
wasim h. baig | principal consultant | convergence pk | +92(300)8508070