[asterisk-biz] Flat-rate origination/termination from/to US48, Asterisk ont our end to IAX2

Brent Wagner wagner_brent at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 15:05:44 MST 2007

Hello,

We're looking for flat-rate origination and termination to the US48 (
potentially Canada ) via IAX2. High call volume, biz plan calls for 500
concurrent call capacity at end of '07. Need termination to all US48
markets, DID's to most US48 markets, 8YY coverage where local DID's
unavailable. Happy to split outbound from inbound channels. IAX2
protocol supporting g729 codec ideal. Have bandwidth, co-lo provided
already, so just need pricing for IAX2 to PSTN interface.

Thanks,

Brent