[asterisk-biz] UK and Australia unlimited calling channels needed

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Sat Jan 27 01:22:49 MST 2007

Adi,

Well its gonna be same, 1 E1 with 30 lines shall be able to populate a
volume of roughly close to 1.5M - 2.0M minutes/month, so if you are
ready to pay all that amount upfront, thats all the more better :) we
can provide you with a fixed costs with a upper ceiling of 2M
mins/month, let me know if thats fine, we can then provide you with a
FIXED Cost per month in prepaid mode. Contact me off the list.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,