[asterisk-biz] OT:Any guy from Teliax here?

Mike Benoit ipso at snappymail.ca
Fri Jan 26 21:04:04 MST 2007

Interesting, I've been with Teliax for over 2years now and the one thing
I have always been able to depend on is that my emails have always been
answered and my phone calls have also always been answered with almost 0
on-hold time.

They have been great for me and I would recommend them to anyone. No
doubt they have had growing pains in the past, about 2 months ago they
stopped accepting Canadian credit cards for a few weeks, so I had to use
paypal, but they were upfront about the issue and did fix it eventually.

Excellent company to do business with.