[asterisk-biz] Vonage PEER

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Fri Jan 26 14:55:26 MST 2007

Dear Matt,

Super Technologies has many products not Just DIDX.

Email was sent by rehan at supertec.com not XXX at didx.net

The question I asked had nothing to do with DIDX.

What DIDX does with Vonage should be available on DIDX's web site.

If you get STORIES about DIDX and Others in your dreams or people write stories for you,
Do share them with me also for entertainment.

As for you not doing business with DIDX, I am extreemly happy that people like you do not do
business with DIDX, makes my job much easier, Please Please Please keep it like that in
future also.

Thank You for your time, to again start another hate email thread ( Saw one already), Cant
wait to see how many more like you will jump again on the thread, been a while.

FYI DIDX is now 4200+ Members who are mostly HAPPY about using DIDX, and If we were
making 100% happy, there must be something wrong with us.

DIDX now has over 12 million DID Numbers commited on the exchange from around the
world.

Best,

Rehan