[asterisk-biz] Grandstream GXP-2000, Asterisk 1.2.13 stability problems

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 10:19:25 MST 2007

I don't understand why people would use CentOS, which is basically
Fedora with several enterprise components added, none of which should
need to be present on a PABX system - it is all just bloat which
should be un-installed at the first opportunity.

In fact I would even suggest that Fedora and RedHat are too bloated
for a PABX system and should be treated in the same way.

Just my 2p.
Steve

PS. Just noticed that this is the -biz list, so is fairly off-topic,
but what the hell :)