[asterisk-biz] DID for Austin,

CM Rahman cmrahman at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 09:08:40 MST 2007

I have DID for all this place, They are in State of Texas.

  Adamsville, Austin,Barlett, Belton, Bertram, Briggs, Buchanan Dam, Buckholts, Burnet, Copperas Cove, Florence, Fort Hood, Georgetown, Granger, Granite Shoals, Hamilton, Heidenheimer, Holland, Hutto, Jarrell, Kempner, Killeen, Kingsland, Lampasas, Liberty Hill, Little River,Llano, Lytton Springs, Marble Falls, Paige, Rockdale, Rocky Creek, Rogers, Salado, San Gabriel, Smithville, Taylor, Temple, Thornedale, Thrall, Wimberly

  in Texas. If anybody wants number for there calling card system from this places, let me know.