[asterisk-biz] Grandstream GXP-2000, Asterisk 1.2.13 stability problems

Bart Fisher bhfisher at icpage.com
Fri Jan 26 07:24:31 MST 2007

I do not believe the phones or configuration could cause any of the
problems you describe.  My best guess
would be the server.  You don't describe the server much, but I would
look at the hardware. First, remove or delete
from CMOS all ports and unnecessary parts such as COM, LPT,  USB ports
and etc.  Make sure there is no IRQ sharing
or conflicts.  Try disabling/enabling Hyper-Threading. Swap-out any
plug-in cards with a different one such as NIC, VGA and memory. If
none of this helps, I'd try a different server

Bart