[asterisk-biz] PBX Manager by thirdlane

default sigma default at sigma-networks.com
Thu Jan 25 18:38:34 MST 2007

Nicky, we've deployed numerous ipPBX systems for customers and all of them have PBX Manager.

We also began providing a hosted solution for smaller customers using PBX Manager's MultiTenant feature.

As has been already said on this thread, the key to PBX Manager vs other mgmt GUIs/platforms is that it was designed to allow further customization by developers/service providers.

PBX Manager is also under active development and they've recently added phone provisioning and a user portal.

I highly recommend this product and so do my customers.

Regards,
Jim