[asterisk-biz] PBX Manager by thirdlane

Michael Hughes mhughes at antelecom.net
Thu Jan 25 12:11:04 MST 2007

Hello Nicky,

We use Thirdlane PBX Manager in a commercial ITSP environment.
Both Single tenant for our own use and Multi-tenant for
our hosted service.

Well worth the money. We have tried most all Asterisk Management systems
and none come close to the flexibility and user friendliness.

Michael C. Hughes
President and CEO
Antelecom, Inc.
661-726-3516