[asterisk-biz] VoIP Supply Launches VoIP Hardware Affiliate Program

Garrett Smith gsmith at voipsupply.com
Wed Jan 24 14:17:58 MST 2007

* Biz List members:

I thought this announcement might be of some interest to all of you.

We have finally released our VoIP Hardware affiliate program that has
been in a closed beta since late October. The program allows anyone to
make money selling our complete hardware catalog without the need to
handle inventory, credit card transactions, or even returns. Essentially
all you need is a website or and email newsletter (offline affiliate
options are forthcoming). This is an excellent solution for BYOD service
providers, integrators, business consultants, or anyone else who wants
to profit from the sale of VoIP hardware without the aforementioned
mess.

Here are the VoIP Hardware affiliate program details:

Commission Tiers:

3% up to $15,500 in sales revenue per month

5% up to $30,000 in sales revenue per month

7% up to $45,000 in sales revenue per month

10% over $45,000 in sales revenue per month

Actions:

Action Criteria: Customer Completes an Online Order

Action Referral Period: 30 days

Product Catalog:

We also offer a product catalog feed for you to easily integrate all of
our products into your site. We highly recommend the use of our product
catalog feed as this is an effective method of driving affiliate sales.
Also, we are happy to work with you on an individual basis to develop
specials and promotions specific to your audience. Additionally, we send
weekly coupons and deals for you to post. We'll send them to you daily
if you wish! As is standard, we also provide text links and banners.

To sign-up for the affiliate program, visit www.voipsupply.com/affiliate

Official release can be found here:
http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2007/1/emw499397.htm

For more detailed information, please contact me via phone or email
(details below).

Thanks,

Garrett

Garrett Smith

gsmith at voipsupply.com

Director of Marketing and Business Development

VoIP Supply

     -- a Division of Sayers Technology Holdings, LLC

716-250-3408 Office

716-903-9495 Cell

716-630-1548 Fax

VoIP Supply is the leading Internet Retailer for Voice over IP Hardware,
Software, and Services with everything you need for VoIP!