[asterisk-biz] FW: Asterisk product line EOL. Long live Yate!

ww ww at groovy.net
Wed Jan 24 05:54:14 MST 2007

On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 02:23:25PM +0530, Mitul Limbani wrote:
> I also see that pyastre as promoted on thier website and group website
> to be removed.
>
> Anyone has the version of pyastre 0.9 as advertised on the site ?

You can now download the historical version (0.9.9) from

http://www.haagenti.com/Software

The link was just fixed and used to refer to a Trac instance that is no
longer there...

However note that Pyastre is no longer supported and I don't even know
if it compiles against recent versions of Asterisk.

-w