[asterisk-biz] FW: Asterisk product line EOL. Long live Yate!

ww ww at groovy.net
Tue Jan 23 12:21:23 MST 2007

----- Forwarded message from Telekommunisten <info at telekommunisten.net> -----

Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 20:19:24 +0100
From: Telekommunisten <info at telekommunisten.net>
Subject: Asterisk product line EOL. Long live Yate!
To: Haagenti Group

PRESS RELEASE

The Telekommunisten are pleased to announce the first public release of
the development version of the Telnik Suite. This software toolkit
provides a state machine for call processing with Yate and a flexible
framework for billing and invoice generation. Requires Django for
database backed objects and web/json interfaces and the Twisted
framework for event processing.

http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/telnik/

This release hails the End Of Life of our product lines that are based
on the Asterisk PBX. The design of Asterisk has made it difficult for us
to extend its call processing logic in a satisfactory way.

Continuing our use of Django and building apon Maciek Kaminsky's work
with YAYPM have resulted in a far cleaner and more useable toolkit.

If you would like to apply to be an Alpha tester of Dialstation please
contact us at info at telekommunisten.net.

http://www.telekommunisten.net/

				- 30 -

----- End forwarded message -----