[asterisk-biz] Vonage PEER

GlobalOfficePhone globalofficephone at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 14:46:13 MST 2007

About two years ago, I was able to. Now, I can't.
Also, e164.org shows Vonage status as

  *472 sphone.vopr.vonage.net Vonage  [image: United States]"X" means the
follwoing:

Either the provider is blocking inbound calls, or there have been 5 or more
unsuccessful calls in a row (in this latter case, the first successful call
resets the status back to green.)