[asterisk-biz] $0.0079 USA VOIP SIP H323 Termination

admin at funkitel.net admin at funkitel.net
Sun Jan 21 10:19:12 MST 2007

Hello,

Could you contact my college Vincent

To communicate all the information necessary (list supplements termination included) for possible a collaboration?

Thank you in advance.

Norbert Saint Georges

SIP:4021 at tel-it.eu
E164: 3226344021
www.funkitel.com

Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 09:30:52 -0500From: vijay.shan at voipinvite.comTo: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.comSubject: [asterisk-biz] $0.0079 USA VOIP SIP H323 Termination
USA WHOLESALE VOIP TERMINATION AT TDM QUALITYUSA SIP TERMINATION. NOW SUPPORTING H323. VoIPInvite Service offers:- PREMIUM US 48 at FLAT rate starting from $0.0079- Caller ID, DTMF, T38 Faxing support - Custom FLAT rate based on your volume, traffic pattern and quality requirements- NPA NXX break out deck starting from $0.0049
- Private On line tool offers: Instantly rated CDRs, Balance, Invoices, csv/excel download of CDR- Industry Leading Call Completion Rates (ASR)- Free credit for some decent testing- Same day sign up- 24x7 monitoring - easy 1 number or chat access to our tech support for trouble reportingSupported Protocols: SIP, H323Supported Codecs: G711 u, G729, G723Serious service providers with good volume to USA, please give us a call, we can offer a custom solution for your traffic termination needs. Thank you,Respectfully,VijayQuote# VS-11222006-USAVoIPInvite3888 Duke of York Blvd, Suite# 1424Mississauga, ON, L5B 4P5CanadaP 1 416 828 5262F 1 360 483 2170vijay.shan ((at)) voipinvite.comwww.voipinvite.com