[asterisk-biz] LNP Origination with Directory Listings

Mike Hammett asterisk-biz at ics-il.net
Thu Jan 18 16:14:03 MST 2007

I have approximately 1500 numbers I need to LNP.  Previous providers I have worked with have been technically incapable of delivering a complete solution or have exhibited a lack of responsiveness.

I have 1500 numbers across the country that need to be LNP'ed.  The directory listings must remain and there must be no outside parties that I or my client have to deal with.  Client deals with me, I deal with you.

Most numbers are outside the metro areas, so XO and GLBX VoIP covers maybe 20% of the numbers, though I will accept providers that use them.

Please contact me ASAP!  We're ready to order test numbers with directory listings now (and have been for 6 weeks) to be followed (upon a successful test and having the best solution if multiple providers are successful) by the LNP.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com