[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Outlook Integration Software

S. A. Kamran kamran at starutilities.com
Wed Jan 17 23:35:59 MST 2007

Hi All,

Star Outlook dialer is a Microsoft Outlook add-in that provides
Asterisk Outlook integration. More info can be had from
http://www.starutilities.com/staroldialer.htm?acc=biz

For System Integrates:
	We have special offer for your existing customers as well as
for your new customers. Bundle and OEM options are also available.

For Service Providers:
	Outlook integration with your service will give you edge over
others. Http access for call origination or integration with your API
instead of Asterisk Manager Interface can be done.

For Resellers, Distributors and channel partners
	We are looking for partners all over the world. There is good
market share waiting to be captured.

Please contact me off the list.

Best regards,
Kamran