[asterisk-biz] SIT Tone Detection

Brett List brettlist at nemeroff.com
Wed Jan 17 14:21:26 MST 2007

Hi All,
I have a specific Need to detect SIT Tones is SIP RTP Early Media. I
specifically need to be able to tell the difference between a RNA and a SIT.

as an extra cavet, the RTP will most likely be G.729. But remember, this is
in the early media, so no talk to interfere with the detection (or vice
versa).

I'd expect that the Dial would cease with a DIALSTATUS = TRITONE being set.

Please let me know if you'd be interested in tackling this requirement. This
is an immediate need.

If you are interested, please contact me at brett A*T accela-inc D0T com
Thanks,
Brett