[asterisk-biz] VoIP reguest for help

Richard Goodyear richard at commstech.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Jan 17 08:57:53 MST 2007

Dear All,

Firstly my apologies to anyone who receives this e-mail who does not wish
to, but I am hoping that some of you may be able to help, I know this isn't
the 100% actual use for this mailing list, but I'm hoping that many people
subscribed work in the VoIP industry somewhere.

I'm currently involved in a voluntary project, in my spare time, working to
provide Communications to the 21st World Scout Jamboree this summer in the
UK ( <http://www.thejamboree.org/> www.thejamboree.org), as part of this we
are to provide pay phones for the 40,000 participants to be able to use, and
are looking for service providers to be able to support a Calling Card type
solution to provide this. We have access and experience in using A2Billing
as part of asterisk as on option avaliable to us, but at the very least need
to sourse a VoIP service provider who is willing to help us to provide the
service. Idealiy we are looking for someone that is able to provide us with
a complete solution, but any offers of help will be greatly recived.

I have a more detailed set of information that I can quickly and easily send
to anyone interested, please just ask, promise I won't chase you if you ask
for details and then decide you can't offer help for what ever reason. If
you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thankyou in anticipation of help anyone can provide,

Richard Goodyear

E  Voice Communications Support

F ICT Team - World Scout Jamboree 2007

'  +44(0)7786 285045