[asterisk-biz] virtual PBX

Robert Wolpov rob at junctionnetworks.com
Fri Jan 12 08:10:29 MST 2007

ok, ok. Please make it stop :-)

I think I now know why I stopped participating on this board.

I apologize for the signup page that has a $10 minimum to get started.

I will not apologize for the development priority list we are following.
  For the most part, nobody has a problem with the $10 signup because
they are real business customers and they are planning to spend money on
PSTN calling.  We have over 2500 customers and this is the first time we
have had such negative feedback.

We do have resources available for customer support and yes, refunding
the $10.  We don't have available development resources.  This is a
typical situation for most technology companies and has always been my
experience including my 10 years at IBM.

Our developers are busy adding functionality that our customers and
resellers have requested such as a Firefox plugin which allows you to
dial any phone number on any web page with a single mouse click.  We
have to make development choices and the signup page is not impacting
our business so it is not a top priority.

Our platform and our service is our priority.