[asterisk-biz] virtual PBX

Robert Wolpov rob at junctionnetworks.com
Thu Jan 11 13:49:00 MST 2007

It is free. The $10 signup is a holdover from when we were selling ONLY
gateway service.  If you sign up and really don't want to use any of the
pre-paid credits for PSTN calling, we can give you a refund of the $10
whenever you like.

In fact, if you sign up and want to cancel the credit card charge right
away, feel free to email me and I will cancel the charge and remove the
prepaid credit from your account before it appears on your cc bill.

-Rob

rob at junctionnetworks.com