[asterisk-biz] Problems with VoipJet

Mike Hammett asterisk-biz at ics-il.net
Thu Jan 11 13:08:43 MST 2007

Dear Customers,

Our Level-3 Bandwdith Servers in 60 Hudson NYC suffered a fiber cut, but this is actively being restored.

Expected Time: 1 hour

Again, customers who setup their DNS as per the instructions in the VoipJet Member's Section: YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO ANYTHING.  Your calls have been AUTOMATCALLY RE-ROUTED.

Thank you,

The New, More Responsive VoipJet Inc.

Dear Customers,

Please note that the following A names currently point to the following IP addresses:

east.voipjet.com:
west.voipjet.com:

test.voipjet.com: We are working to resolve an issue here.  Please hold off on your testing.

1- You should NOT need to change anything in your Asterisk configuration files if you setup DNS as described on the VoipJet Member's Setup Page.

2- Please ensure that our servers are listed as e.g. "east.voipjet.com" and not an IP address in your iax.conf or sip.conf

3- We apologize for this hiccup and hope to have it resolved soon.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com