[asterisk-biz] virtual PBX

Ming Guang Yong ming.guang.yong at voiceroute.net
Wed Jan 10 19:25:16 MST 2007

Ioan,
We have Monaco: Hosted IP-PBX for businesses which is basically a
virtualization concept on Druid + Asterisk. We target VOIP service
providers, E1/T1 providers who want to do leverage their VOIP
termination business with their existing customers. With Monaco, you can
provide all the features of hosted IP-PBX (asterisk PBX) in a hosted
environment.
We can host this for you with wholesale termination minutes or you can
host it on your own infrastructure.
Monaco has been deployed to date by 4 service providers with a total of
5k ++ users.

I have a video presentation on this.
http://www.voiceroute.net/site/movie/monaco_projpart1/monaco_projpart1.html

Please see the product Monaco listed at the bottom of our page
http://www.voiceroute.net/site/index.php?p=ps
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Ming

--
Ming Yong
Business Development