[asterisk-biz] virtual PBX

Robert Wolpov rob at junctionnetworks.com
Wed Jan 10 16:20:48 MST 2007

We have this available today.  SIP based PBX with no user fees.  We have
a reseller program as well.  There is a REST API so you can cherry pick
service components to be added to your application or service.  A few
highlights:

-Unlimited SIP addresses in a private domain
-Unlimited SIP to SIP calls
-Unlimited extension dialing
-Free click to dial on your website

Pay per use for dids, PSTN calls, auto-attendants, groups, etc.

Ioan Biris wrote:

> Hi List ,
>
>    We are looking into adding to our customers a virtual PBX. Can anyone
> point me to a open source even basic ?
>
>   We would add features to Asterisk ourselves...again what we want is a
> server with asterisk that can service multiple accounts. (and of course
> accounts cannot see eachother)
>
> Let me know
> Ioan

Robert Wolpov