[asterisk-biz] DialplanPro Beta - Windows GUI

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Tue Jan 9 17:33:06 MST 2007

Steve Totaro wrote:
> I get an unable to locate DLL error when I try to run the proggie.  The
> dynamic link library gdiplus.dll could not be found in the specified path.
>
> This is with Win2k Server and whatever version is currently linked on
> the download page.
>
> Looks pretty interesting though.

Hmmm.  That's odd.  Are you sure you don't mean gds32.dll?  That is the
client library shipped with the software for access to the FirebirdSQL
embedded database version the software uses.  It should be right in the
directory where you installed the application to avoid cluttering up
your /system32 folder.

We do use 3rd party controls for the UI which are pretty GDI intensive,
so I'm wondering if it's a problem with Win2K GDI resources.  I'll check
with the vendor.  I unfortunately do not have a Win2K box handy as we've
upgraded everything to XP (new hardware).

Sorry you had trouble, but I'll take a look into it.

--

Warm Regards,

Lee