[asterisk-biz] Hosted asterisk box for conferencing plus termination and origination

Geoff Karl geoff.karl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 20:59:13 MST 2007

I am looking for a VSP that is interested in providing a dedicated
Asterisk 1.4 server(s) in addition to termination and origination
services.  Call quality is very important which is why we want it to
be part of your infrastructure and not traverse the Internet for PSTN
calls.

The VOIP provider would also provide North America 800 service, A-Z
termination, and local US DIDs.

We would provide you with an AGI script which would authenticate the
conference attendees against our web service, the dialplan logic, and
we would control the machine via the asterisk manager interface for
all the call management.

This would be a completely hands-off system from our side, except for
the AMI control.

Some conference attendees will also be accessing the system via VOIP.

If you are interested in providing this service please send me an
email off-list with your costing.

We would prepay for the service.

thanks,

Geoff