[asterisk-biz] SIP Chan Out Restrictions

Bob Smith bureau at inmte.com
Wed Jan 3 14:27:24 MST 2007

Not to be rude or anything but you service IAX/SIP asterisk boxes and
can't figure how to do that ?

SetGeroup /CheckGroup, man...

that's really enlightening..

HERE for all who can't GOOGLE voipinfo

that a macro called [macro-imlazy]

exten => s,1,Set(GROUP()=${ACCOUNTCODE})
exten => s,2,noop(${ACCOUNTCODE})
exten => s,3,GotoIf($[${GROUP_COUNT()} > 20]?105) ;Exceeded?
exten => s,4,NOOP("MADE GROUP CHECK  found ${GROUP_COUNT()}")
exten => s,105,NOOP("MADE GROUP CHECK found ${GROUP_COUNT()}")
exten => s,106,SetVar(DIALSTATUS=CHANUNAVAIL)
exten => s,107,hangup()

send me your soul,