[asterisk-biz] Mediatrix 1124 Configuration Help

Mark Adams admin at infinity-marketing.com
Tue Jan 2 05:24:01 MST 2007

Anyone here have experience with Mediatrix 1124 gateways? I am willing to
pay someone to
help with the provisioning of 1 - 4 Mediatrix gateways. Please no backyard
mechanics that want to
guess ( trial and error) on my dime. I am only interested in those that know
what they are doing.

Goal: will configure 2 Mediatrix gateways to outbound terminate to gafachi's
sip servers using ip authentication. No
other features are needed except when the far end disconnects we need it to
play a dial tone.

Contact me off list.

Mark Adams
Infinity Marketing Inc.