[asterisk-biz] Skype asks FCC to open up cellular networks

Brian Fertig brian at molten.us
Wed Feb 28 12:39:36 MST 2007

I have Tmobile.  I have used it in Tampa, Orlando, Philly area(where I
live), Pittsburgh, Boston, and Dallas regions.

My cell phone is a SIP and GSM phone in one.  I can also use it if a WIFI AP
is available.  I mainly use mine with Tmobile as I don't have to rely on a
WIFI network to support me.

--
Brian Fertig