[asterisk-biz] AstriCon Europe 2007

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Tue Feb 27 11:49:46 MST 2007

Dovid,

Just updated it today: We've settled on Phoenix, Arizona.  The event
will be held from Sept. 24 - 28 at a new facility: The Renaissance
Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Convention Center.  The Renaissance will be
our site for the next two years (2007 and 2008).

We will be posting details in the next few days.  We should open
early-bird registration in May.  Earlybird pricing for exhibits starts
March 15.

We're really excited about this.  Phoenix is a great city and has a
lot to offer within walking distance of the hotel.  Rooms will be
available for $124/night including internet access.  It should be a
great time.

Thanks,

Steve