[asterisk-biz] Montreal 514 DIDs Available.

Peter Beckman beckman at purplecow.com
Wed Feb 21 08:27:20 MST 2007

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007, Mike Lynchfield wrote:

> yes our products are offline.. we are updating our inventory...
>
> taking the same logic back at you ..
>
> http://ilpdb.com/index.php?f=contact
>
> Remove the contact link from your site if you dont have a contact method..
>
> AHAHAH.. we even now ?

  Thanks for letting me know, I've removed the contact us link.

  ilpdb.com doesn't sell anything, it's not actively maintained, and isn't
  advertised on public mailing lists.  I haven't touched that in years, and
  I just moved servers, so it probably is broken, and nobody has used it
  since 7/9/2006.

  In fact, if you look at all my sites, I'd be willing to guess that there
  is something wrong with them all, either due to the server change or to
  lack of maintenence.  However, my business sites, where I
  actually attempt to sell or market something for profit, are tested using
  unit test and automated test to make sure they work, as well as carefully
  reviewed for broken links.

  This isn't a competition; you put your site up for all to see,
  and I chose to make a comment on my first impressions of the websites
  posted, which is your marketing and sales material.  It was intended
  to help you make your site more professional and appealing to your
  audience, mostly this list.  After all, all of us just want to make a
  living and have some fun.  Whee!

Beckman