[asterisk-biz] [REALLY REALLY OT]

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Feb 20 08:33:26 MST 2007

Getting back to "on-topic" for a tech business list, let's make this
thread title "Common Sense Business Practices".

If "getting off my high horse" means lowering my business standards,
then I will have to decline your suggestion.

Maybe it is just my business sense, but I think it is best to leave drug
use and offensive (to some) statements such as "Jesus Christ" out of
business conversations.  They scream "Unprofessional" and "Unreliable"
(to me at least) unless you are a drug dealer/supplier or in the
religion biz which is not what this list is for.

To add something constructive here, I also would never purchase from
anyone who bashes or otherwise insults their competition.

Anyone is free to express themselves and do as they wish as long as they
accept the consequences and/or objections.

Thanks,
Steve